Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A pink hat

This is Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora, it is lovely and soft to knit.
A baby hat for a one year old.

























Eden in Blush and Seduce in Cinnibar from Webs are my latest purchases, probably sleeveless tops will eventually be knit.
The sock yarns below are Vancouver, I managed to knit a pair of socks while I was away on vacation. I knitted opn planes and trains, the first sock had a sloppy cuff and was tight through the instep, so a few changes were made on the second sock. I have yet to start the one sock over but I will now that I have some free time in the evening and don't have to work on the dolls. I am hoping to graft the new top half of the sock to the first one I made. I must admit I am not that crazy about grafting that number of stitches.
The new dark ball of Regia is the Skein of the Month from Webs for May, once again serendipity strikes. 5 months of yarn has arrived, each ball has fitted in with my Project spectrum. Now the element is air and the colours are grey, white and yellow. There are a mulititude of grey tones in this ball, I think it will be socks for my husband.



1 comment:

Stephanie V said...

You'll love the gray-toned Regia. I made some socks from that colorway recently.