Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Spring, it's green

My first project spectrum 3 Earth has been completed, I used the Valley Yarn Stockbridge and made another pair of Fetching wrist warmers. I think this yarn is really good value and I am tempted to buy more, Webs is having a sale.


This top has had an extension made for it. I felt it was a little too short and landed at my widest point. So I knitted another few inches and then hand stitched it where the original ribbing joins the garment. There is a slight difference in colour. It still needs a little steam and then I'll try it on and see if it looks any better.

I have made a few things on my sewing machine and will try to post pictures of new clothes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dumuro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.