Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New finds


My latest fashion mags in a foreign language, Portuguese from Brazil. Love the clothes and the different aesthetic from the different countries. We can get several editions of In Style and Elle locally but usually just UK, France, Australia, maybe Spain or Germany. Each one is different.
I don't think I will be the least bit fluent in Italian, French of Spanish for my upcoming trip, I am just not disciplined enough to study. I'll be packing my Spanish and Italian language books on the plane and hopefully my high school French will be enough to get by, I am willing to do charades much to the embarrassment of my friends.

My yarn from Skein of the month has arrived for March, Web's own brand Valley Yarn, Stockbridge, which is Alpaca and Wool. Pretty lux, dark green, the colour of the next phase of Project Spectrum which is green, brown and metallics for April and May for Earth. These are destined to be wrist warmers.

2 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Interesting that the color coincides with the Project Spectrum. Do you choose the colors for the skein each month?

Feltique said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
Love the padfolio with the pen, what a great idea.
I also really like the photo of you, what a lovely happy face you have.
Keep smiling.
Krishna