Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scarf is done.


A Scarf Askew is finished. I wrote before about doing a fibonaci series at the same time and had groups of numbers written down to keep me on track. I was right to be worried about running out of black, I did and that resulted in some bizarre moments where I had to undo my cast-on row and two rows of garter stitch at the beginning of the scarf. There is a long section in the middle without stripes. My hubby doesn't want to loop the scarf around his neck, so it just warms the back of his neck and fills in the front of his jacket, if the zip isn't done up.


We are actually having a second day of sunshine in a row. I did take the picture when it was still raining this morning.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

The scarf looks warm and cozy. I love the stripes. What yarn did you use?