Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mail was delivered


My knit picks came today, superwash wool in back, then gloss, then the donegal. Yarn for the baby sweater in front from Three bags full and id tags from knit picks. The donegal is white in comparison to the other yarns, there are flecks of colour in it. I wonder how they be affected by the dye I add. They all feel wonderful.
Regarding the shawl I have been posting about with all my worries. I finally listened to that little voice that said rip it out. It is is the only way that I will be truly happy. So I am now knitting a stole some rows with the same size of needle as before and some rows with a larger needle to make it more airy, and I will put a fringe on the end when I am done.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

The yarn looks great! What are the KP IP tags for?

I'm still pondering my colours for you so please bear with me. I promise I'll let you know before we dye :)

Good luck with the shawl. There are some things I can live with and some I cannot. Good for you for recognizing what needs to be done to make you happy.