Thursday, March 8, 2007

Buying on line.


After a few months of drooling all over my keyboard, I decided to order fabric on line. My current favorite to look at is Emma One Sock. She fabric shops in New York and has lots of interesting and different fabrics. http://emmaonesock.com/

She mailed it to me last Monday and my package came yesterday. It was lovingly wrapped in tissue, in a plastic bag with her label. US postal service sure beats some long waiting periods I have had from Canada post. The colour turned out to be richer and darker than the online picture but her description was right on. My sons will look at this and think "Surprise paisley" what else is new. It is a drapey single span knit. ( I wondered what that was, now I know.) It will be some sort of T shirt I think .

1 comment:

Louisa said...

That fabric is gorgeous! I've been hesitating to order fabrics online from the US because I'm a touchy-feely type and I hates the customs charges. Looks like it does have its upside though, huh?

Your T-shirts turned out great too.